A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Concealed Campus in Texas

Click the banner below to learn more.
Click to learn more



Anonymous beth said...

Aren't guns in the hands of students dangerous? Would you want to sit in a classroom beside a frat boy with a gun?

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Noel said...

No Beth, guns in the hands of criminals are dangerous. Guns in the hands of free citizens are only a threat to criminals and wannabe dictators

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going back to college and i have a CCW and you wont know if i was armed. + i spent 10 years a Military Policeman would you want me next to you if V-tech guy came into class?

12:53 PM  
Blogger EE said...

What makes a student any different than any other citizen that carries?

That frat guy carries everywhere (well, pretty much everywhere) else, why not let him carry on campus?

What makes a campus any different than anywhere else?

3:23 PM  
Blogger EE said...

The people that carry legally aren't the ones you need to worry about.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah (pointypen.com) said...


I'm a Texas student and a CHL holder.

Why would it be dangerous for me to have my gun at school?

I'm not dangerous when I buy groceries, browse clothing racks or attend church - all things that I do with my concealed handgun.

Would I magically change into a criminal with nasty intentions upon crossing the classroom doorway with my gun?

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link