A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weird Ride

Daddy and I went out bike riding this morning and there was something in the air. I could feel it all night. Somethings coming, something big. It seems ominous, so I am keeping an extra watchful eye out.

Daddy is gathering up stuff again, and from the looks of things, I think another storm might be coming. We went down to the river and it had grass growing into the water. It looked a lot bigger too. The sky is dark, and the wind is blowing but it's not too bad.

Usually when Daddy takes me riding, we just go everywhere, but he seemed to be riding with a purpose today. We stopped to inspect a lot of trash and limbs piled up beside the curbs, and he took a look at every sewer grate we came across. I snorked them all really good and looked away to tell him nobody was in any of them. I don't really understand what's going on, but I suspect it is going to be big. Whatever it is, I wish it would go away.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home