A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Night Before.......

It's Christmas eve. There have been a lot of people in and out, and I've had to inspect them all.

I wonder if Christmas is just for people........ Or will I get something....... A scratch on the head? A bone? A new Kong?

It doesn't really matter I guess. I have a job. Vigilance. I will remain vigilant for that fat man coming through the chimney. They say he will bring me something. How do I know if it's really him? I hope I don't mistake him for a booger bear. If I do, I wonder if he will still leave me anything......

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Merry Christmas, Xavier from San Francisco, Calif.!

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If someone tries to come down my chimney tonight, I'm shooting. I just hope if it is Santa, I don't hit anything too vital...

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xavier, when is the Golden joining your family?

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home